Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11, 2013

Read It:
Jesus said to the crowds:
“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am meek and humble of heart;
and you will find rest for yourselves.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”

Reflect on It: This is by far one of the Scriptures that sticks with me the most right now in my life. If Christ believes his burden to be easy and his burden light, then mine is a walk in the park. I love that with this Gospel, we're taking it on together...my burden becomes his and his burden is easy. I love, love love that. He is meek and humble of heart and is willing to carry our cross for us.

Pray about It: Lord, your burden is light and your yoke is easy. Help me to desire it daily. Amen.

Live It! Challenge: What's your biggest burden? Think about this and offer in prayer to our Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment